Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you my friends. I'm no hero though. Our greatest hero's are out there right now fighting for our freedoms. Under paid, under equipped, under fed and over worked. They sleep in holes in the ground while we sleep in our beds. They go without showers for days. They eat (when they can eat) mostly cold MRE's, while we will eat turkey with all the fixings.

So, for our family to give up a few hundred dollars in order for these young folks to train with us, with hopes it might help them stay alive, is an honor. Every team that comes through our doors are well fed. Get a good place to sleep and I teach them everything I can in the week they are there.

When I get that phone call saying they are back.........well no money in the world could buy that.

May God Bless our Troops, flea
    "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Bubba Zeb.
      I'll go along with you on every thing you said ...except the MRE'S.... man I'll trade any home cooked meal in my house for those MRE'S and my wife is a great cook! Heaven is eating MRE'S for the rest of ones life.
      I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
      "Dogs best friend"
      "Every dog needs a friend"
      "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
      "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
      " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
      " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
      (All the above, Yours Truly
      The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Hey Howard,

Reread it brother. I didn't say anything bad about the MRE's ( I love them too). I just said " They eat (when they can eat) mostly cold MRE's, while we will eat turkey with all the fixings).

Compared to the C-rations it's a five star meal.

Happy Thanksgiving, flea
        "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Working...
        X