X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A personal honor

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to share this and say thanks to the recent members that have helped me with ammo for the snipers I train. It's well known that for 31 years I've offered any of our Military snipers "free" training if our government couldn't afford it. As long as they show me orders for the sandbox or whatever we're dealing with. I've brought these young snipers in my home, housed them, fed them and trained them.

Many times these snipers could not bring their rifles or ammo. In the past I've supplied both ammo and rifles. However, now with the cost of ammo through the roof, it's been tough. Some of you have stepped up to the plate and helped me, by providing ammo for these Soldiers and Marines.

To day I received this certificate of thanks from General Richard A. Cody, Vice Chief of Staff. Thanks to all that have helped me help the snipers.

Best regards, flea
    [attachment=9272oD.jpg]

PS also a sweet coin!!
    Attached Files
    "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Not much to say except,

THANKS!

It is individuals like yourself that make this country great
    Most people miss opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
    --Thomas Edison

Comment

wow Flea. thats incredible!! congratulations!! thanks again, when I get some orders...guess where i'm headed.

thanks flea, from all of us for all you do down there.

topher
      -- An AR-15, a good, loyal guard dog, and a nymphomaniac that runs a liquor store. The simple life.

-- All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.

--Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

That's awesome Flea!! Way to be an American!!
        Kelrie

http://myspace.com/kelrie

Comment

Vern,

[attachment=9273:salute01.gif]

Job well done buddy. Congratulations buddy, that is one well deserved and long overdue Bravo Zulu.

It's nice to see some public recognition of the traits that those of us privileged to know you appreciate, and why we are all thankful and honored to call you "my friend".

Better be careful though, you may end up in ACU yet ole buddy.

Attached Files
          "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Vern, my friend, you justly deserve that letter.
            Keep up the good work, you're helping the cause of freedom more most people know.
            "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

It's me that thanks you folks for putting up with my old sorry butt. I appreciate the opportunity to still severe my country. Pat and I feel if one Soldier or Marine comes home safe we've done our job.

So from all of us here at CVT, we thank you!

Best regards, Vern
              "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Vern,

That's wonderful recognition for the years of service you have given to your country. You and your family are shining examples of what it means to be an American, and I'm proud to call myself one.

Thanks again for your dedication to your country and your fellow Americans.
                America deserves to know her heroes!

Comment

Well deserved!
                  www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Very well deserved if you ask me. Keep up the good work Flea, your a good man and do a great service you your country.

Comment

just one word : RESPECT !
                      " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

Outstanding !

Comment

How did I miss this???? Man flea, It couldn't have been given to a more deserving person. A excellent gesture for your commitment to our troops.
                          In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Flea: Thank you!

James
                            "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

Hey Vern,
                              That is OUTSTANDING, Bro! It's good to see you recognized for all that you've done...Now if they could maybe attach that to the outside of a pallet, or ten, of ammo...and maybe a Travel Trailer to house the guys while they are there ...
                              Respectfully,
                              Harry
                              "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
                              "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
                              "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Working...
                              X