X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you want to start a thread?

I love this stuff!

http://ktmtalk.com/uploads/posting.swf
    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

ROTFLMAO . . . thanks Vince.
    Ed

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Comment

A mandatory video?
      "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time."
      Leo Tolstoy

Comment

"Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

"Shut up and go outside you forum whore"

LOL

James
          "Ever since I was a kid I've had snakes as pets. They're clean and quiet. You give them rodents and they give you pure, unconditional indifference." Carl Hiaasen

"The Constitution is NOT and instrument for the government to restrain the people, it IS an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

"War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner." ? Cormac McCarthy

Comment

Steam poped up a lot were u playing counterstrike usngunner?
            The future of man is unknowen, Unless you try to rob a gun store with a machete in which case your future is certin...Your gonna get your dumb a$$ shot!

one weekend in the bush sorts out months of crap from the city.

Comment

This is better than the liberty safety brief!!!
              "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Comment

Damn, so that's what I've been doing wrong...
                I am a Patriot...First, Foremost, and Always... "Our Bill Of Rights is not negotiable. Not one single part, not ever. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the range." "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy pa?tri?ot?ism -(noun)- devoted love, support, and defense of one's country; national loyalty.

Comment

usngunner karma +100000000000000000000000000
                  Never under estimate the mindset of an engineer; if it is broke... fix it, if its not broke then it can be broke beyond any manner of repair in violent chaotic ways ( unintentionally of course .. yeah right ).

Comment

Comment

So how do I post a new thread?
                      John 3:16
                      "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
                      Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

Where do you keep coming up with this s#*t . keep it coming we all are going to need a good laugh now and then considering the current state of affairs. belated
                        I care not what others may do, but as for me, give liberty or give me death. Patrick Henry

Comment

Well done! Keep up the good work.
                          I live at 667 I'm the neighbor of the beast. All hell's next door and It's about to be released!
                          At one point in my life I was paid to kill every Communist I met, now these poor lads have to salute one.

Comment

Working...
                          X