Merry christmas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody. Wet rainy day here but we're still rocking the Christmas spirit! God Bless all the folks with the watch, deployed or at home, .mil, .leo, 1st responders, all those watching out for the rest of us.

Be safe my friends.

Vince and Janice

"Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Vince!!
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Merry Christmas Vince, John and all from Jeju-do!
      6.jpg
      And happy New Year!... Jim, Soo-jin,and our combined family and friends...This IS Valhalla.
      "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, Jim!
        "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Nice. Looks like fun was had by all!
          "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Working...
          X