X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigma05
    started a topic Been off the grid

Been off the grid

Been a long time since I popped up around here. Lots has been going in my life that has kept me extremely busy. Mostly good. Hope to see everyone around here again.

Al

• JayCeeNC
    replied
    This club sponsors the matches. Go to their website for the schedule and information.
    High Power Rifle, Long Range, PALMA, F-Class, F-TR, F-Open, NRA, Camp Butner, Butner, NC, long range target shooting, .308, .223

Leave a comment:

• Sigma05
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCeeNC View Post
    I shot the Camp Butner 600 yard match today. They regularly have 1000-yd and 600-yd matches. Do you ever shoot any of those?
    I only just saw this. Shows you how out if touch I have been. I have been to Bunter many times, just never shot a match there.

Leave a comment:

• JayCeeNC
    replied
    I shot the Camp Butner 600 yard match today. They regularly have 1000-yd and 600-yd matches. Do you ever shoot any of those?

Leave a comment:

• Sigma05
    replied
    Originally posted by Lakotah View Post
    Glad you dropped in to say Hi bro, sorry I missed ya at SHOT. It was a little slower this yr. Didn't seem to have as many people in yrs. past.
    Thanks. Didn't make SHOT this year. Was supposed to go to Mammoth Sniper Challenge but had the cancel that too. Wife has had a health roller coaster ride. Fortunately she's doing good now.

Leave a comment:

• usngunner
    replied
    Good to see you here buddy!

Leave a comment:

• Lakotah
    replied
    Glad you dropped in to say Hi bro, sorry I missed ya at SHOT. It was a little slower this yr. Didn't seem to have as many people in yrs. past.

Leave a comment:

• Sigma05
    replied
    Good to see some of you are still around.

Leave a comment:

• JY
    replied
    Welcome back! Yes, has been very slow since the new program entered service.

Take care...Jim & Soo-jin

Leave a comment:

• Jester896
    replied
    yep...good to see you around

Leave a comment:

• dom
    replied
    Welcome back !

Leave a comment:

• JayCeeNC
    replied
    Sadly, yes, it is.

Leave a comment:

• Sigma05
    replied
    Seems like the forum is a little slow.

Leave a comment:

• JayCeeNC
    replied
    Good to see ya back. A few of us still cruise the site and chat.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X