Been off the grid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been off the grid

Been a long time since I popped up around here. Lots has been going in my life that has kept me extremely busy. Mostly good. Hope to see everyone around here again.

Al
    -
    Formerly known as N15

Good to see ya back. A few of us still cruise the site and chat.
    "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Seems like the forum is a little slow.
      -
      Formerly known as N15

Comment

Sadly, yes, it is.

Comment

Welcome back !
          " IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, USE DUCT TAPE !" said Uncle Bowe

Comment

yep...good to see you around
            "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Welcome back! Yes, has been very slow since the new program entered service.

Take care...Jim & Soo-jin
              "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Good to see some of you are still around.
                -
                Formerly known as N15

Comment

Glad you dropped in to say Hi bro, sorry I missed ya at SHOT. It was a little slower this yr. Didn't seem to have as many people in yrs. past.
                  In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Good to see you here buddy!
                    "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Lakotah View Post
                      Glad you dropped in to say Hi bro, sorry I missed ya at SHOT. It was a little slower this yr. Didn't seem to have as many people in yrs. past.
                      Thanks. Didn't make SHOT this year. Was supposed to go to Mammoth Sniper Challenge but had the cancel that too. Wife has had a health roller coaster ride. Fortunately she's doing good now.
                      -
                      Formerly known as N15

Comment

I shot the Camp Butner 600 yard match today. They regularly have 1000-yd and 600-yd matches. Do you ever shoot any of those?

Comment

Originally posted by JayCeeNC View Post
                          I shot the Camp Butner 600 yard match today. They regularly have 1000-yd and 600-yd matches. Do you ever shoot any of those?
                          I only just saw this. Shows you how out if touch I have been. I have been to Bunter many times, just never shot a match there.
                          -
                          Formerly known as N15

Comment

This club sponsors the matches. Go to their website for the schedule and information.
                            High Power Rifle, Long Range, PALMA, F-Class, F-TR, F-Open, NRA, Camp Butner, Butner, NC, long range target shooting, .308, .223

Comment

Working...
                            X