What's the deal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the deal

with disappearing threads? How does one delete a thread they started?
    "Flawed But Repeatable"

If you're a paying member, you can delete threads that you have started........I think........

Mods can delete any thread.

What's missing?
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

the thread I started on tumblers
      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Shep, I checked around, didn't see it in the trash or on hold areas. No clue.
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Try it again, Paul. No idea what happened.

Maybe you missed the "Post Reply" key when you tried to post the thread......I've seen you miss before......

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Since I am not a paying member there was no way I could have missed...can't miss what you can't see...had to have been a mod then I guess. V and JC I think replied to it...
            "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

None of the Mods deleted it.

Comment

I posted in it; it definitely disappeared.
                "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

That's weird. I'm assuming it was posted in the Ammunition forum, so I went there and it is most definitely gone. Wish I had an answer for you, but I don't. I can tell you, however, that no Mods deleted it.

Comment

got lots of cheese and crackers...just needed a little whine to go with um...no problem
                    "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

phantom is back #2 gone...
                      "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

I'm looking into it bud. You're not the lone ranger. Bear with us.

Vince
                        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Working...
                        X