This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in the world is Flea?

I'm gonna start a new thing.......or actually, a rehash of something we used to do here on SP almost 10yrs ago, some of y'all may remember.

I've got my new buddy, Flea Jr.:

I will post a pic or pics of Flea at someplace in the world. Then, I will send Flea Jr. to the first person that says they want him. When you get Flea Jr, take your pics, then pass him on to the next person on the list, who will post a pic(s), and so on.........

When you get Flea Jr, try to turn him around and get him to the next person on the list ASAP. Let's keep him goin'.

I will keep track of the roster of who wants Flea Jr and it will be kept in this post.

So, who wants him next?

ROSTER:
    jweb308
    usngunner
    Chingon
    CelticRaven
    ICU
    RTS
    Brad86
    speedbump3785
    Lakotah
    Boanerges
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Send him to me Shep. I will take him to the range for "smack the smiley"!

I will send you my address,

WEB
    "Life is full of surprises...let your trigger break be one of them."

Stay safe,
    WEB

Comment

I'm in.
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

You can send him to me. I've got some interesting backgrounds for those pics.
        "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Comment

In... Put me on the roster!
          CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
          --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
          --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Put me down as well.
            " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
            '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

In like Flynn

Comment

In.

Comment

I need him around April. Me n Scorpion are heading to Cozumel. Flea jr. Will love it there
                    In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

(******none rip statement*****) Looks like an abino tic ta me, tryen ta pass himself off as supen he isn't. I'm in also!!!
                      I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
                      "Dogs best friend"
                      "Every dog needs a friend"
                      "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                      "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
                      " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
                      " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
                      (All the above, Yours Truly
                      The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Now, if your in Tx and can find a place to stay "cheap", social ensecurity you know. We will move the real flea down there.
                        "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Move down to the Valley. Cheap living with plenty of Cartel targets!
                          "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Comment

Apparently, Flea is able to fly First Class when he goes overseas!

www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Pretty sure Flea would have an excellent time at the Mid Atlantic Beard and Moustache Championships on April 27th.

Comment

Working...
                              X