Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muzzleloader Buck

I took this buck with my muzzleloader during this last season in Utah
    He is 29" wide I shot with my TC Omega at about 100 yards with a 1x Simmons scope, right through the lungs
    Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

here are a couple of pics of the bullet that I took out of him. It is a .50cal 245 gr Power belt Aerotip. I highly recommend this bullet, they are fast accurate and the expansion is amazing. They also give excellent range. I can make good hits from 0 to 300 yards. The bullet went through the left front shoulder breaking the bone into the thoracic destroying both lungs, into the right shoulder breaking that bone and lodged in the meat just under the hide. As you can see the expansion was awesome. The internal damage was amazing. Power Belts are the best expanding muzzle loader bullet I have used. The retained weight after all this was 230 grains.

Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Comment

Outstanding performance in that round, and a super buck to boot!
      Congrats!!
      "Kill evil. It's how quality of life is achieved. Carry on."---Ted Nugent

Comment

Very nice indeed!
        www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Holy crap! thats an AWESOME buck, CONGRATS!!

SPC. K.

Comment

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Outstanding Buck. Great Job!
              "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

nice buck, but with legs that short, he's an easy target!!!

Comment

I finally scored him, 184 2/8s according boon and crocket measurements.

Comment

Muzzle loading is fun. I took all my Elk with a 54 Cal. I stopped getting Elk when I switched to center fire. Go figure!
                    But it's no wonder you got him. How'd he run with such short legs!
                    Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X