Zero Precision

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Precision

Prayed for venison and got blessed with veal.[attachment=17104:Ashedeer.jpg]
    Attached Files

Wipe the milk off its chin and get to skinning!
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

Already in the cooler. It came through the brush. I thought it was a small doe. Turns out I ruined his freshman year away from mama.

It is always a good harvest with a traditional bow. But what was better was taking my kids out this afternoon, and letting them learn how to follow the trail. They had a blast and was one of the highlights of my life.

Comment

Sweet!
        "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

Good job! Bow season comes in here next Saturday. Maybe I can post some pics then!
          " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
          '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

Working...
          X