• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hog Bomb

I might have to try this at least once

http://vid834.photobucket.com/albums/zz261...zps924ab7bc.mp4

scroll down a bit
    "Flawed But Repeatable"

That's awesome! Looks like a gallon or more of tannerite.
    www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
      That's awesome! Looks like a gallon or more of tannerite.[/b]

thanks! was wondering how much I needed

"Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

WOW! Purple Rain!
        "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, NAVY PILOT

"Honor, Integrity, Commitment to core values. When they become abstract concepts or "ideals", all is lost." Me.

"Character is doing the right thing, even when no one is looking." J.C. Watts

"I have never seen a projectile turn in flight and come back at the ship that fired it, I cannot however make that same statement regarding missiles." Me.

Deus lo vult! = "God wills it!"

Comment

Sign me up!
          " If you want peace,prepair for war "- Imi Lichtenfeld
          '' I don't like to fight, I like to win!" -Me

Comment

I know I must be a sick puppy 'cuz that sh*t was damn funny!
            NRA Endowment Life Member

Proud Son of a former Tomb Guard

Comment

Showed that video to a buddy who is just about a tannerite expert. He said that's about 50lbs of tannerite.

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

It was pretty massive....how much will I need?????????????
                "Flawed But Repeatable"

Comment

He said it looked like about 50lbs to him.

Comment

Working...
                  X