Illegal immigrants w/ US citizen child?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]
    If the family came to the USA to immigrate legally, paperwork and hat in hand, that would be one thing but the intent was to manipulate and deceive to get a place here, one of two options should be available;

1. Sponsor Family that bears all financial and legal responsibilities until said family achieves legal status (no tax deductions, one party breaks any law and all receive punishment and/or deportation, no Federal Aid Etc., Etc.) Sponsor Family must not be Relations by blood, preferably of Democratic Liberal Belief [Cite Murderer/Child Molester Rehabilitation Act of 2010...Only families of children can sponsor Child molester rehabilitation to reside within domicile unsupervised..]
    I wonder who would be willing to put themselves on the line for this? Not me or anyone I know

2. Deportation of Family, child holds partial citizenship until of legal age, status determined and expedited Citizenship test given.
    Not wanting to be cold or cruel but it's not punishing the baby, just the foolish parents

Even though most of us live in the USA family stock came from someplace else, our country does not need to be treated like an empty lot down the street from an Apartment Complex.[/b]

Howdy_
    Live in AZ, have to agree. G. Gordon Liddy once ( or at least several times ) has said, "When you subsidise something, you get more of it". This "anchor baby" stuff is garbage. The infant cannot stay here independantly as a citizen- to me that means the infant cannot stay. Infants of Foriegn Nationals here illegally are NO reason that the folks need to stay HERE. For crying out loud, a foriegn national who marries here is NOT a citizen, either, and need to get something like a work visa to stay, least they be required to ( GASP! ) assimilate and become a citizen.
    Hospital closings are only the beginning of the damage this human plague of locusts visit upon us. The crime stats make the Marial ( spelling?) boat-lift look like a day in the park. Recall Castro used the bleeding-hearts to empty Cudan prisons of the worst scum Cuba was able to produce, and was more than happy to send them to Florida. No boats needed here in AZ and TX, and now soon too be former Gov, Napolitano, who has tried diligently to give the state away, is now going to be in charge of Homeland Security, where she can take her "policies" and make them national. Lucky for us.
    Did I mention that many individual AZ cities, as well as the state, are now so broke that those in charge had wanted to ask the Feds for "bail-out" money, having eroded the tax base and loaded the "budget" with give-away programs that had no funding? A recent news story had David Spade stepping up to donate money for Phx PD to purchase assault rifles ( shoe on the other foot?) for patrolmen, because the city is essentailly broke ( shout out to Mayor Gordon-GREAT job!) and cannot afford any. Now all they need is an official, approved , department issued ammo selection to feed the rifles they couldn't afford.
    I cannot see this as a social utopia, nor can it end well.

Comment

As long as the politicians see these people as votes. This will never be resolved.
      Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto " You cannot Invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

yours truly ,, Ron

Out here. not quite in touch with reality. Nant-y-glo PA.. In the Allegheny Mountains, the first frontier: U S N ---1967-1971>>> One Nation under GOD, Indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. Whether they like it, or not.

Comment

You know, I was just thinking of something when I re-read this thread. The parents should be returned to their home of origin. The child should have dual citizenship allowing that individual to return at any point. If the that individual should create, cause, support, or control any illegal activity, they should be immediately extradited to the country of their families origin and be permanently banned from the US. I like it!!!!

Tank
        John 3:16
        "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Romans 12:1-2
        Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God--this is your spiritual act of worship. [2] Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Comment

No. They are not citizens by birth. Again, there is a bastardization of the Constitution by the left that has so taken hold that most just accept it as I did for years.

Essentially, because the parents are here illegally, they are not being governed by US law. Therefore, their children are not eligible for citizenship.

Have a look here:

Citizenship and the 14th Amendment
          Semper Fidelis

Comment

[quote]
            No. They are not citizens by birth. Again, there is a bastardization of the Constitution by the left that has so taken hold that most just accept it as I did for years.

Essentially, because the parents are here illegally, they are not being governed by US law. Therefore, their children are not eligible for citizenship.

Have a look here:

Citizenship and the 14th Amendment[/b]

+1 on that. If we did allow the children to have dual citizenship the parents would just leave them here so the State could pick up the tab. The problem is the border needs to be closed and no politician is going to touch it. If Bush didn't do it no one is going to...too many hispanic voters.
            " May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't" General George S.Patton

" Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading"

" The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail...the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation" Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper

Comment

I'm a foreigner with an American wife and child. If I have to got through all the legal paces to be able to stay in the US, so should they. Leave the US and get your status legalized like everyone else. They should be deported. No questions asked. I don't see why anyone should get a free ride. Follow the rules like everyone else. I get so pissed off some times at certain customs officers. I have spent my whole life doing everything by the books and learned the language like any American. Many times I come through customs, and I get an officer that doesn't speak proper English. That really annoys the hell out of me. If you don't want to learn English, get the hell out, especially when you are supposed to be setting the example to all the foreigners coming to this country. The Aussies are the example to follow. No if, ands, or buts. These are the rule. Love it or leave it.
              "Don't die wondering"

Comment

Take them back to the boarder, then transport them across the border by way of catapult!
                I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
                "Dogs best friend"
                "Every dog needs a friend"
                "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
                "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
                " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
                " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
                (All the above, Yours Truly
                The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

they should all get shiped out and if they try to get balkin with out a greencard draft them and sned them to iraq with an ak in front of them and an m-16 behind them and maybe then they wont want to come here

Comment

I'd be happy with deporting the child, as well as the parents. I get sick of the illegals coming here and doing what they can to gain amnesty. If you come to the United States illegally, pregnant or not, your child should not keep you here. It's ridiculous that this happens. If they do everything they can to come here legally, then so be it, but they have to do it the legal way! I don't feel my tax dollars should go to funding welfare and other public assistance for their anchor babies. They can all go back to where they came from and do things legally!!
                    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion, but rather default to your level of training.

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's just my job to arrange the meeting.
                    -John W. Creasy (Man on Fire

Comment

Working...
                    X