Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marine Scout/Snipers in trouble for allegedly urinating on the corpse of Taliban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you see your buddies maimed and killed, it cannot help but affect you. Those that wailed loudly about this have certainly never been in combat, and can never truly realize what enters the mind of a man in that situation. I do not condone what was done, but I certainly do understand why. Unfortunately, these young men will probably receive severe punishment, simply because it is politically expedient.

Comment

Its funny how we have big brother constantly watching and monitoring everything we do. We are the only ones who ever follow the rules of Geneva. Im sick of being put under a microscope for the whole world to see. Every other country makes excuse after excuse to justify the undefhanded shit the pull and the world accepts it. One American steps a little out of line and they want his head on a platter for the higher ups.
      The media never shows the real world stuff only shows how america did this wrong and america did that wrong.
      Give those Devildogs medals and send them back to work.
      In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

At most, the urinating Marines should receive NJP. The senior enlisted man on scene should lose a stripe for letting this get above his pay grade. I fault the senior enlisted man for allowing this be to videotaped.
        MILSPEC-Measured with a micrometer, Cut with an axe, Beat to fit, Painted to match.

Comment

[quote]
          At most, the urinating Marines should receive NJP. The senior enlisted man on scene should lose a stripe for letting this get above his pay grade. I fault the senior enlisted man for allowing this be to videotaped.[/b]
          The senior enlisted man on scene and the Bn. Sgt. Major should receive NJP for failing to whip out their cranks and joining the fun!
          What ever happened to that thing called expresso decorieum?
          I stand with Israel !!!!!!!!!!!
          "Dogs best friend"
          "Every dog needs a friend"
          "Tyranny is but a mask that evil wears. Those who fail to perceive it as such, or perceiving it for what it is and deny or ignore it, are destined to be ruled and destroyed by it."
          "Good wife, good sons, good dogs, good guns, what more could one ask of life?
          " 'REAL WARRIORS NEVER CRY ' but it is permissible for their eyes to sweat from time to time"
          " Anyone who doesn't like dogs or guns, is a person never to be trusted!"
          (All the above, Yours Truly
          The only movement to which I want to belong is the bowel movement

Comment

Why do they always put this stuff on youtube?! Your just asking for trouble.

Comment

[quote]
              Why do they always put this stuff on youtube?! Your just asking for trouble.[/b]
              Because we are Jarheads!! We were mentally disturbed to join in the first place! Seriously, because they were morons!
              "No sword? Use a stick. No stick? Use a rock. No rock? Use your fists and feet! Lose your life, but make the enemy pay!"

Comment

Still waiting for CMSHOOTS reply.....

My take on this is about what everyone else has said, NJP and all that. Give them a dressing down and move on. The reality is that what they did is not that bad. Nothing like cutting a head off, desecrating and burning bodies and hanging them from a bridge or any other of the countless acts of savagry that these filthy a$$ people perform daily. Also, last time I check the Geneva convention does not apply to unlawful or illegal combatants and I thought that terrorists fell under this catagory.
                I woulda filmed it and saved it for posterity and a good laugh but I don't think I woulda posted it in Youtube. I say turn them loose and let them do their job. Kill everyone of them... all of them, even their flipping goats.

War and combat are not for the weak stomached and should not be fought or judged by those that sit on the Hill.
                If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace.... Thomas Paine

We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all....
                Theodore Roosevelt

There's a lot of smart people in the military. We're not as dumb as
                everybody thinks, and we know how to do our job really well. If you're
                going to send us in there for war, then that's what you do. You just
                send us in there and let us do what we need to do. We'll get done and
                we'll get home, and it'll be over.
                Marcus Luttrell US Navy SEAL

I can beat someone to incapacitation with a pillow slip full of dead cats or a homemade battle axe and it?s just as legal so long as the use of force is justified.

Comment

Haaa! Oops, sorry, I think I just pee-ed a little bit there.
                  Being a Professional Soldier requires the ability to swallow a whole lot of Bullsh*t on a regular basis. Dont care how much bread you use, its still the same Sh*t Sandwhich. (But then again I have a Koran at the bottom of my OutHouse too.)

I DO NOT CARE, who you are, or how bad A** you are, or what special super dooper fireteam you served with, at SOME POINT, you get TIRED up putting up with the BullPucky and get some payback. (Just try to avoid the Media while your doing it!)

Killing, deminishes ones soul, Its something we have to live with. Watching your best Friend, Get Splattered on a wall, or watching his dead body get mutilated by some sick twisted s.o.b. with a religous agenda, well, Thank God for the MORALITY of the general media, Because ANYONE that kills MY GRUNTS?.....HES SCREWED, DEAD, ALIVE, dont matter, im going to do sh*t to him that makes satan himself shudder in fear. My Goal?.....PISS OFF THE ENEMY! Come here, im tired of walking, bring your face to MY GUNSITES.

Now, I may be new, but Im an OLD grunt. Untill you stand the Line, NO ONE, has the right to Judge Me, or my men, EVER.

Im not sure who painted warfare as an Acceptable Act, But wear my boots, Ill spare ya the Stories, But you pencil neck peices of media sh*t who propagate these "little" attrocities, Never had your Brothers Brains all over your clothes and you damn sure dont have the MARBLES to Judge ANYONE that I know.

So....To the admins of this site, Good Question, got my attitude free of charge, but that was a drop in the bucket. Ever seen a G.I. get his head sawed off by a Jihadist with a dull knife?
                  Just a 11 boo's opinion....damn, now I gotta go take another V.A. pill, just to get the rage under control.
                  Wait...HERES AN IDEA! LETS LEAVE, AND LET THEM KILL EACH OTHER!

Epic.

Comment

Pretty sure your gonna do fine here
                    CelticRaven

-- Poor is the country with no heroes and worse yet, is the country that forgets its heroes.

Plan for what CAN happen, not what HAS happened.
                    --CelticRaven

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
                    --Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Can't believe I never got back to this topic and posted. I do travel a little bit, however.......

In combat, we don't have a problem with shooting/blowing up/stabbing/kicking/punching the enemy. If we can do all of that to a live individual, I fail to see the profound repugnance folks see in urinating on a corpse. If you haven't spent time down range, then maybe your thought process on the situation will be different.

I hate the enemy and hate everything that they do. The fact that there are enemy out there doing such heinous acts as breathing, eating and drinking makes me severely irate. The job of our military to stop as many of them as possible from performing those acts. I don't really care how they do it.

I am, however, very upset that these HOG's were dumb enough to video themselves doing this. They should be punished with Article 15's for being dumbasses and allowed to continue on with the mission.
                      www.precision-applications.com

It's knowing that when I get up in the morning and my feet hit the floor, the Devil says, "Shit! He's awake!"

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

"There are so many Russians, and our country so small, where will we find room to bury them all?" - anonymous Finnish soldier

Comment

[quote]
                        Can't believe I never got back to this topic and posted. I do travel a little bit, however.......

In combat, we don't have a problem with shooting/blowing up/stabbing/kicking/punching the enemy. If we can do all of that to a live individual, I fail to see the profound repugnance folks see in urinating on a corpse. If you haven't spent time down range, then maybe your thought process on the situation will be different.

I hate the enemy and hate everything that they do. The fact that there are enemy out there doing such heinous acts as breathing, eating and drinking makes me severely irate. The job of our military to stop as many of them as possible from performing those acts. I don't really care how they do it.

I am, however, very upset that these HOG's were dumb enough to video themselves doing this. They should be punished with Article 15's for being dumbasses and allowed to continue on with the mission.[/b]
                        Ill get my Ruler, Wrists up jarheads.....bad, (slap) BAD JARHEAD.......carry on.

Comment

Working...
                        X