Bore cleaner?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bore cleaner?

A few years ago a friend of mine got this bore cleaner that looked like hairmousse - I am wondering if y'all know who makes this stuff and where I can get it here in the Ft.Campbell area?

I saw the product in one of my magazines recently, I know that it is used in the millitary. Its supposed to remove EVERYTHING from the inside of you barel withought scrubbing, foaming action (fills the entire barel with foam cleaner stuff). I used to use, and when I went back to the store I couldn't find it. I'll go check what company that makes it.

Comment

I still have a can of foaming bore cleaner. It's Forrest Professional, Super Bore Cleaning Foam. It's from MjP Corporation Ltd. Finland.
      I had good results with it on my FAL. I don't know if this is the one you're referring to.

Comment

I used to use some stuff called bore scrubber that would foam up a bit when you applied it, but it didn't last long. Just thought I'd put this out there.

Hanzo
        "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Comment

Working...
        X