Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have carried an MP5 as a backup when deployed as a sniper for the last few years though we are trading it in on an M4 in the next few months for many of the reasons stated above.
    I don't have time to bleed

Comment

Wouldn't feel undergunned with sub gun. I've carried a shorty shotgun many times. (L.E.) Anything that can cover my overly large booty. Belive the M-4 is the best tho.
      Some place, some where, someone is practicing and if YOUR NOT and YOU meet YOU WILL LOSE.

Comment

Hi JY,

Brother now if we're going to drop names,LOL. McDonald gave me his 4" Smith right out of his briefcase. About a month later I lost it trying to haul six out of a hot LZ. I tried not to bring it up at the debriefings. He was and still is a big guy.

That seems like so very long ago, now. Mostly all forgotten, I guess. All but us, we'll never forget.

flea
        "with the patience of an oyster....I watch and wait"

Training the US, one shooter at a time.

http://www.centralvirginiatactical.com

Comment

Hi Vern;

Got that right, brother! Hmmmm....seems in 1968 during the Tet punch up, I aquired a 4" Model 19 S&W while passing by a door gunner...one of those "Close as we're getting, jump!". The revolver followed me down, and the team WO said I could keep it since it followed me home Not saying the LZ was hot, but I didn't need my Zippo to light my cigs that day (quit since then, lol)

Take care, my friend...Jim, Sine Pari, DOL
          "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Moved to the Archives for cleaning and to be held as a member research option.
            In the Jungle, On the hunt, I am The Ghost in the Darkness

Comment

Working...
            X