New Moss Jute..........

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Moss Jute..........

Fellas, I just got in a shipment of something we will call "Moss Jute", It's thicker than regular burlap, and jute twine, and I gotta tell you IT"S THE ****!!!!! Man I can't wait til I get back from this job to dye some of it up, cause even fresh out of the box without being shredded or weathered it looks like moss or lichen.

If yor interested in seeing it, drop Mike at www.tacticalconcealment.com a line, tell him Bruce from RoninTactical told ya about it....

'Squatch.............

'Squatch:
    That new stuff looks great. Can't wait to try some out.

Comment

Lets see if we cant get a pic of the moss jute up here:

'Squatch........

Comment

Your pics ain't comin' up on mine, Bruce. Anybody else seeing them?

Hanzo
        "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Comment

Can't see a thing Hanzo Must work really well

Take care, rubbing my eyes in wonder...Jim
          "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

The website isn't even coming up from the link confused
            Knowledge comes from retaining what is learned,
            Thomas

Comment

I stored some photos on msn.com web communities, was hoping it would be a good way of posting them to the net....guess not.......sorry fellas, will re group and try again...

'Squatch.........

Comment

hey i got some of the moss jute... its great! it looks very nice, blends in well with the chaparral here in southern california. kinda looks like dreadlocks, minus the rubbed in fecal material.

dacey
                Ryan Dacey
                a.k.a. Mr Skorotsnoy
                Wargamer/shooter/full-time human being

Comment

It works even better if you mix it between strips of burlap and soak it down and let it dry and get nappy, lol....I don't have the pics up on my website yet, but 'Diz has seen them so far, and they are sweet...

'Squatch....

Comment

maybe ill make a suit completly out of moss jute. to anyone else trying this, i suggest you buy twice as many packs of jute as you think you need. this jute is thick, so there arent too many pieces in each pack. either way, this stuff is great, and for certain climates, like california, nevada, arizona, or anyplace with randomly interspersed trees and lots of brush etc, the moss jute adds the look of branches lying around.

Here's a tip i learned: in case anyone buys any, dye it yourself! when it is dyed, it gets kinda fluffy, and basically looks larger. this gives it a more effective look eer whatnot.

IHabidbaiBPabpAB! yes. asid.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US! eek!
                    Ryan Dacey
                    a.k.a. Mr Skorotsnoy
                    Wargamer/shooter/full-time human being

Comment

I have this stuff too. It's a good accent to one and two ply jute. I'd only use it on the top of your spud and shoulders. Tends to snag is dense brush.

The moss jute is the heavest, next two ply then one ply. I have one suit made just of one ply. It's a stalking suit. Knee high. lighter than my Full suit.

Comment

Working...
                      X