Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army Ghillie Questions

Hello,
    I got some questions about ghillie suits when your in the army going to or through the sniper school. First, Do you make your suit before or while you are attending the school. Second, Do you only make one or as many as you want. And third, are you supplied with the materials needed or are you on your own to find and buy your own materials. Thanks alot.

Hi rm;

You make your ghillie while going to sniper school, after class. You can make as many as you want, one will do you just change your camo materials. There is a "kit" that is made up of an overwhite parka and some burlap and such needed to make a suit in the supply system. But you usually scrounge up your own goodies for your first ghillie.

Take care...Jim

[ 08-21-2002, 16:19: Message edited by: JY ]
    "A FAMILY THAT STANDS TOGETHER AND FIGHTS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER" The combined Dutch Family...

"But I've a rendezvous with Death, at midnight in some flaming town, when spring trips north again this year, and I to my pledge word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous"

Alan Seeger, KIA Belloy-en-Santerre 4 July 1916, Legion Entrangere, American poet.

Comment

Working...
    X