X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Point of Contact For OPSII

Hey Everyone,
    Marc has been extremely busy as of late with several industry and government projects, and hasn't been able to devote the time to this forum that he feels it deserves. So, to better serve the members of Snipers Paradise, he decided to bring on some help...Enter yours truly ...
    Marc asked me to step up, and come on board with OPSII, to assist his operation of this forum, and handle many of his online contacts. Since my home is less then ten minutes from his shop, I'm able to keep close contact with the day to day events at OPSII. It also allows for a rapid exchange of information, and the processing of orders. He will still be available for technical/ training questions of course, and will continue to visit Paradise, but would prefer me to address the majority of questions pertaining to sales, pricing and inventory. Any questions that fall outside my knowledge and experience will be referred to Marc for reply.
    Since I'm often online and here at Paradise, you can look forward to a prompt response to questions and concerns, and a timely return on orders.
    I can be reached through email at SpecOpsScout@aol.com, or by phone at 1 609 488 0272. As time permits, the www.hkpartsonline.com website will be updated and streamlined for better service, as well.
    I look forward to serving you, the Paradise community, in this additional capacity.
    Respectfully,
    Harry
    "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
    "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Great, great....why don't you just come out and say it....Your wife kicked you out again and Marc is letting you sleep at the shop as long as you sweep up and answer a few emails..... :thebirds:
    Life's Tough, but it's a lot tougher if you are stupid.
    John Wayne

Comment

Hey Brother,
      What, move out and enjoy some peace and quiet ? Even with his milling machine running full bore, it's still quieter at the shop then home with a wife who is six and a half months pregnant, in preterm labor, and with a two and three year old running around .
      There's no way she'd let me off that easy ...
      Respectfully,
      Harry
      "It's better to live one day as a lion, than one hundred years as a sheep", Old Roman Proverb.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know", Author Unknown.
      "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!", Shakespeare, Julius Ceaser, Act III, Scene I.

Comment

Working...
      X